Sunday 28 April 2013

Absence

I'm sorry about the inactivity recently. I'm just posting to let you know that the Panda and I won't be on at all for a little while, at most for a couple of months. Sadly the Panda was raped on his way home on Friday night. He's still in a lot of pain and hasn't left our bed since. This means that I've been working out with my sister-in-law to change and skip shifts at work in order to stay at home and look after him. This also means that updating this blog and writing things is currently the last thing on my mind until he recovers. Thankfully we've been getting a lot of support from family and friends, and physically, though he is still in a lot of pain, he is healing. Unfortunately the same can't be said for his mental well-being. As I'm sure you can imagine, what he's been through is a very traumatic experience, and I ask that you be supportive for him during this difficult time. Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment