Monday 6 May 2013

Work: NOT Just a Four-Letter Word

So, circumstance means that my brother Hitori and I are going to have to go on a business trip, back to Japan. (Because the clinic isn't my only job - if it were the Panda and me would be homeless) We'll be leaving next Monday and returning the following Friday, so I won't be online at all during that week (It'll probably be the case that neither of us are online that weekend either since I'll be desperate to give the Panda a good f***). On the other hand, while my computer access will be limited I will still try to add one of the themes from the 100 themes challenge every day, which the Panda will then upload here because we both have publishing rights on all pages. Why can I email him the themes and not come online? Because the only technology I'll be able to access is my mobile. I have a writing document thing and an email option, but otherwise no internet access. So, good luck with life and all, and I'll see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment