Friday 17 May 2013

Back

Hey guys, I'm back from the business trip, I've actually been back since Wednesday, Pan had a little depressive episode so I came home early. Anyway, I've added a couple of bits to the collection - Lantern, which I wrote a couple of weeks ago and could've sworn I'd already put up, and Masochist, which I wrote a couple of hours ago and is what happens when I'm not thinking as I type and is most certainly not recommended for younger readers (not that they should be on here anyway considering the warning, and not that they'll be able to understand what's being suggested). I hope. Anyway, I wrote Masochist to take a break from the other stuff I've been writing recently, but I will be coming back to the 100 themes challenge some time in the near future. The Panda wants to do some meme thing with me first so it'll probably be after that, however long that takes. Wow it feels good being home again :) So I guess I'll see y'all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment